Friday, May 13, 2011

Embassy

Ok, I just got a phone call from Anna Graham (program coordinator AWAA), I had left another message with Teressa because Kristen was out of the office... anyway, she called me from home to say that she was sorry but although SOME of our documents were submitted on April 27th they ACTUALLY only submitted the remaining documents this past week. You can imagine my disappointment but I am also thankful to actually KNOW what is going on. I was really starting to think something was wrong with our file. We are again trusting God's timing and his plan in our lives above what I think is best. The second we know anything I will update! Thanks for your love and care for us. Love!

2 comments:

  1. You are so good to keep calling, I know you are disappointed but atleast you have ALL the information (hopefully!) now, as you say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that the Lord moves Sam's file quickly for you all!

    ReplyDelete