Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Smile

I can't wait until we pass court and we can show you his beautiful face.
We will be on a plane 3 weeks from today on our way to our baby. So many things are going on in Ethiopia right now regarding the adoption process and I would just continue to ask you to pray.
THIS is a great article.

Philippians 4:7-9

7Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. 9 Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH his lips! I know he's adorable :)

    That article was great. I think we're all called to do something about the poverty in other nations - while for some, like you, are called to adopt, others are called to sponsor a child/send money through other means.

    I am praying for all the international adoptions right now, but especially your little boy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach! Darling! And am I dreaming, or were you originally referred a girl? Maybe I am dreaming...EEEK! Love that drooly little mouth! ;)

    ReplyDelete