Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We're all Packed!


We're all packed, the kids are at Nanny and Papa's, the house is clean, the mail is stopped and we are leaving in the morning. Our ride arrives at 3:30am to take us to the airport for a 6:00am flight to Dulles in DC. From there we board an Ethiopian Airways jet straight for Addis Ababa. We arrive at 7:45am and we should be meeting S** that morning!! EXCITED!!!!! We will be 8 hours ahead of central standard time. Scott and I are both so thankful, our heart are overflowing! We are so thankful for your prayers for our family.


Isiah 41;10

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.

Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you.

I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

5 comments:

  1. So excited for your trip and praying for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you are finally on your way! Have a wonderful trip!

    Kristen
    (Kerstin's friend, we met at the cookie party)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo! the time has finally arrived. excited for you! praying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you all! Praying and am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lifting up my voice and heart in prayer for your family and your trip! May God be glorified all over the globe!

    ReplyDelete