Thursday, March 31, 2011

We Love Him!



e
Our first day was amazing. We arrived at the transition house/orphanage and the nannies brought him straight out to us. He didn't cry, he just looked really scared. We hugged and kissed him. He was very sick with a double ear infection and a bad cough. They started him on an antibiotic but he didn't tolerate it (vomiting) so they gave him a shot of roceffin. Poor little buddy was burning up and they didn't give him Tylenol they just kept rubbing his little body with little wet clothes to try to cool him. By the end of our time together he was a little more comfortable with us, he even fell asleep on Scott's chest. He didn't smile at all but we were prepared for that. I think he just needs more love and attention and we can do that!! So precious, we're on our way to back to spend the day with him. Please pray for our time with him and for his body to heal.

11 comments:

  1. Praying! That picture is unbelievably awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and him! It is making me cry. Praying for him to get better soon and that your time with him will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just the most precious little peanut! He "fits" just perfect into both of your shoulders and necks! I just know that all the love you have for him today will help him to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply AMAZING!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to mee him at the annual Christmas Caroling event (well hopefully sooner then that BUT for sure Christmas) Lots of prayers for your little man to feel better very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures bring tears to my eyes! I love that you are there with him and pray that he will be home with you very quickly. Keep the pictures coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are with you in prayer! Praying for healing for your little buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that buddy!! We have been praying for all of you. Chrissy said miles requested prayer for you at school. Your expression w/ him is just what I expected. Love you guys!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love him. Praying for his little body. Love that you get to squeeze him and squeeze him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's just precious! I pray he's feeling better & at today's visit you'll get a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEEEEEEEEEK! I sucked in my breath when I read this...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing. Those pictures capture your love for him perfectly. Oh and his tiny little feet. Praying for health and for everything to go accordingly in court!

    ReplyDelete